1963 Maserati 3500 GT
A new arrival to Oldtimer Australia is this freshly restored Maserati 3500 GT.
This car is on display at the Oldtimer Australia stand at Motorclassica from the 11th – 13th October.
– Maserati Classiche documented.
– Matching numbers chassis and engine.
– Built in August 1963 this is a very late example.
– Sold new into Germany and this was the 1963 Frankfurt Motor Show car.
– The car is understood to have been sold new to a US serviceman who brought the car back to the USA early in its life.
– Special order with carburettors.
– Desirable specification car with disc brakes and a five speed gearbox.
– The car has a number of unique features including: twin fuel tanks, battery location in the front of the car, exhaust system set up and engine mounting position.
– The car was imported into Australia in 2008.
– Long term restoration just completed:
– Mechanical works by Auto Sprint Motors.
– Body and paint by Concours Restorations.
– Trim by the Red Label Upholstery Company.
– The car been restored in its original colour scheme of ‘blu sera metallizzato’ with a red leather interior.
- Maserati 3500 GT
- 93665 miles