1961 Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale
A new arrival to Oldtimer Australia is this extremely rare Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale.
– Confirmed by Maserati Classiche as delivered on the 5th June 1961 and sold new into Venice, Italy.
– This car has been in Australia for most of its life and comes from 28 years of continuous ownership with a major collector.
– Matching numbers chassis and engine.
– Special order with carburettors.
– Desirable specification car with disc brakes and a five speed gearbox.
– Maserati built only 242 3500 GT Vignale Spyders making these one of the rarest and most exclusive models.
The Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale is included in Classic Cars “Hot 30 Classics to Buy in 2020” list of cars GBP 500,000+
As always preliminary enquiries welcome.
- Maserati 3500 GT Spyder by Vignale
- 14578 km