1924 Vauxhaull 30/98 Velox OE 4.25 Litre
– believed an Australian delivered car via dealer Boyd Edkins.
– sold to Jeff Clampett in 1950.
– owned by Owen Burke from c1975 – ??. He purchased the car in a disassembled state and restored it. The car was registered in NSW as OB 381.
– featured in Wheels magazine March 1981 when owned by Burke.
– featured in Australian Sports Car World magazine January/March 1983 when owned by Burke.
– purchased by the current owner from John Dymond in January 2000.
– this is a stunning, very well presented car that is ready for its next owner to enjoy.
You can just make out the number ‘382’ on the radiator which is interesting. Maybe the car had race history?
- 17442 miles