1903 Oldsmobile Curved Dash Runabout
– early history unknown.
– acquired with three other similar cars by Lance O’Neil from Adelaide and restored in the early 1980’s.
– acquired by the current owner in c1985.
– the car has been rallied both internationally and in Australia.
– multi London to Brighton Rally participant, including the 1998 Commemoration Run.
– whilst an older restoration the car is still a well presented and driving car.
– excellent period documentation, brochures etc will accompany the car.