1936 Riley Kestrel 12/4 1½ Litre
– early history unknown.
– the car was owned by Brian Niesche from Adelaide, South Australia in the early 1960’s.
– Niesche subsequently restored the car over an eight year period, completing it in 1973.At the time the car was registered as RYB 814 (SA).
– the restoration was done to a meticulous standard at the time and there are a number of restoration photographs on file.
– the car resided in the Birdwood car museum for some time before being sold into Melbourne to Brian Hussey in c1990.
– the current owner acquired the car in c1995
– whilst an older restoration the car still presents and drives very well.
- Riley Krestrel
- Sports Saloon
- 10478 miles